SUN SHARE INVESTMENT LIMITED
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, or other topographical or geologic data.
- Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
- Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labor to determine project feasibility.
- Provide technical advice to industrial or managerial personnel regarding design, construction, program modifications, or structural repairs.
- Compute load and grade requirements, water flow rates, or material stress factors to determine design specifications.
- Plan and design transportation or hydraulic systems or structures, using computer-assisted design or drawing tools.
Direct or participate in surveying to lay out installations or establish reference points, grades, or elevations to guide construction.
- Design energy-efficient or environmentally sound civil structures.
- Direct engineering activities, ensuring compliance with environmental, safety, or other governmental regulations.
- Manage and direct the construction, operations, or maintenance activities at project site.
- Prepare or present public reports on topics such as bid proposals, deeds, environmental impact statements, or property and right-of-way descriptions.
- Test soils or materials to determine the adequacy and strength of foundations, concrete, asphalt, or steel.
- Conduct studies of traffic patterns or environmental conditions to identify engineering problems and assess potential project impact.
- Identify environmental risks and develop risk management strategies for civil engineering projects.
- Develop or implement engineering solutions to clean up industrial accidents or other contaminated sites.
- Analyze manufacturing processes or byproducts to identify engineering solutions to minimize the output of carbon or other pollutants.
- Design or engineer systems to efficiently dispose of chemical, biological, or other toxic wastes.
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Full grade 12 certificate
- 3 years experience in road construction
- must have at least credit both in mathematics and English
send your CV to [email protected]