Sunda Industrial Zambia
Location (New Kasama)
1. Ownership of all goods in the godown;
2. Plan stock location & assign stock location when receiving;
3. Update stock cards according to actual receiving or issuing in timely manner;
4. Following related procedures, report all damages or missing case;
5. Continuously Improve godown space utilization;
6. Daily check Health & Safety items.
Ability: Clear mind, strong hands-on ability, good understanding.
Personality: Work conscientiously and responsibly, take the initiative, can bear hardships and stand hard work.
A Degree/ Diploma in Purchasing and supply, Mathematics, warehouse management major is preferred.
Must have at least one (1) year related experience.
Send your application letters, CVs and Indicate your salary expectation.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com