Sunda Industrial Zambia
Location (New Kasama)
1. Ownership of all goods in the godown;
2. Plan stock location & assign stock location when receiving;
3. Update stock cards according to actual receiving or issuing in timely manner;
4. Following related procedures, report all damages or missing case;
5. Continuously Improve godown space utilization;
6. Daily check Health & Safety items.
Ability: Clear mind, strong hands-on ability, good understanding.
Personality: Work conscientiously and responsibly, take the initiative, can bear hardships and stand hard work.
A Degree/ Diploma in Purchasing and supply, warehouse management major is preferred.
Must have at least one (1) year related experience.
Send your application letters, CVs and Indicate your salary expectation.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.