Job Description: Inventory Officer
Emerging Cooking Solutions (Zambia) Limited, trading as “SupaMoto”, is a Zambian/Swedish joint venture, introducing clean burning modern cook-stoves, renewable cooking fuel pellets made from waste biomass and solar home systems. Our locally produced pellets are cheaper than charcoal and the cooking solution performs similar to a gas stove. Our solar home systems have a built in Pay as You Go (PAYGO)-mechanism and almost all payments for our products are made through Mobile Money. Our company has over 100 staff and is growing rapidly since our solution is unique and we are one of the first movers on a virgin market for renewable home energy. The positive environmental, socio-economic and macro-level impact of our solutions is immense. We truly have a solution for the dilemma of rapid deforestation and disproportionately high cooking fuel costs for low-income people.
Job Title: Inventory Officer
- Experience creating and maintaining inventory procedures.
- Ability to think strategically and analytically.
- Familiarity and experience working with an inventory control software.
- Utilize the company’s inventory software to check in products, make adjustments, stock counts and warehouse transfers.
- Production knowledge of stock assembly and disassembly.
- Perform routine maintenance checks of the physical warehouse as well as virtual warehouses and perform cleanup or simple repair duties when needed.
- Diploma / Degree in Stock or Inventory Management / Related fields
- At least 2 years’ experience in Inventory management / Related fields
- Excellent computer skills and strong attention to detail
- Excellent Excel and Inventory Management skills
- Able to take direction and follow instructions to the letter.
- A strong eye for detail and can work well as part of a dynamic team
- Meticulous and passionate about work.
If interested, please send your CV only to [email protected] not later than Friday 20th November, 2020 and adhering to the following:
- Please put “inventory officer” in the subject of the email
- Only PDF and Word formats will be accepted
- Do not attach any academic and professional certificates at this stage