Job Title: IT Support Intern
Job Summary: Technical support and assistance to all employees. Monitor and maintain computer systems.
- Provide first line technical support to end-users across the company (this may be in person or remotely).
- Install and configure computer hardware and software.
- Monitor systems (WLAN, NAS, PBX etc.) and escalate faults to relevant personnel.
- Set up accounts for new users.
- Repair and replace equipment as necessary.
- Maintain up-to-date inventory of hardware.
- Perform scheduled maintenance upgrades.
- Maintain records of software licenses.
- Ensure vendor SLA’s are always met.
- Perform routine safety checks on the company’s computer equipment.
- Handle IT-related documentation and make sure that all IT supplies are available.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum Diploma in IT or any related field.
- Networking fundamentals.
- Entry level proficiency in Windows OS (Linux added advantage).
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent attention to detail and great organization skills.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Team-oriented attitude.
Application Process and deadline:
SupaMoto (Emerging Cooking Solutions) never asks candidates to pay any money or pay for tests at any stage of the interview process. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender, or expression. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Email your CVs to [email protected] with subject “IT Support Intern“, not later than 23rd, June 2022 and attach all academic and professional certificates.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.