Superior Milling Company Limited
RECRUITMENT: SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER
Superior Milling Company Limited is one of the leading Maize milling companies in Zambia. The Company is a subsidiary of the Industrial Development Corporation Limited. The Company’s vision is to be a preferred producer of agro-products in Zambia. Our mission is to ensure every Zambian has access to affordable agro-products.
The Company operates its Maize milling plants situated in Chinika Industrial Area, Lusaka; and serves its customers nationwide.
As part of its growth strategy, the Company seeks to recruit a suitably qualified and experienced Senior Human Resources Officer.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the General Manager, he/she will be responsible for human resource management, including the following key duties:
- Developing/reviewing human resource management policies and procedure manuals
- Staff performance management system
- Employee benefits administration
- Compliance with labour laws and regulations
- Managing industrial relations
- Staff training and development
- Staff recruitment
- General administration logistical support for smooth operations.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Full Grade 12 School Certificate
- Degree in human resources management or related field and
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant human resource management experience.
- Member of Zambia Institute of Human Resource Management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict-resolution skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates meeting the above-mentioned requirements should send their job application, curriculum vitae, and supporting documents as a single document by email to [email protected]. No hard copies will be accepted.
The closing date for receiving all applications is 8 November 2023.
Please note that ONLY shortlisted applicants will be contacted.