WHO WE ARE:
Swaana Enterprise Limited is a private leading provider of innovative demand-driven products and services for businesses of all sizes. Founded in 2010, and registered in Zambia on the 10th day of June 2019, the company has grown to become a trusted partner for organizations across a wide range of industries, including healthcare, finance, and retail.
Our mission is to empower businesses with the tools, technology, and required products and services they need to succeed in today’s fast-paced, digital world.
We are looking for a competent Office Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company.
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. This candidate will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Create and update records ensuring the accuracy and validity of information
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
- Monitor the level of supplies and handle shortages
- Allocate cleaning materials to various offices
- Collect quotations and prepare bidding documents
- Prepare office budgets, workplans, and monthly expenditures reports
- Undertake bank errands
- Maintain good relationships with suppliers, customers, and colleagues
- Perform receptionist duties.
- Perform any other duties as may be required by the supervisor
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Proven experience in office assistant/administrative role
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Thorough understanding of office management procedures
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Grade 12 certificate
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates must send their application letters with relevant attachments to [email protected]
The closing date for receiving applications is 10th May 2023.