Swiss Guard Security Company
Swiss Guard Security Ltd is looking for suitably qualified Controllers who will be responsible for acknowledging and processing all alarm signals received in the control room. The controllers will work to provide support and ensure the smooth running of all control room procedures.
- To ensure rapid response vehicles are dispatched immediately when there is an activation and ensure all movements are monitored and recorded accordingly.
- Follow up and monitor vehicle movements at all times
- To relay all information that requires immediate attention of Management.
- To answer telephone calls in the control room from customers and escalate them to the supervisors immediately.
- Report any alarm incidents that occur immediately by following the SOPs for the particular site.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Full grade 12 Certificate
- A minimum of a Diploma in Computer studies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving ability;
- Team-working skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency in word processing MS Office
- Clean criminal record
HOW TO APPLY;
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements must submit HARD COPIES of their Application letter, CV and Qualifications at Swiss Guard Security Services, Plot 11036, Off Benakale RD-House No. 18. North Mead, Lusaka, Zambia
Application should be addressed to:
The Human Resources,
Swiss Guard Security Services,
Plot 11036, Off Benakale RD-House No. 18.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com