Swiss Guard Security Company
We are searching for a detail-oriented, dependable technician to join our growing team.
1. Inspecting, analyzing, and troubleshooting systems and equipment.
2. Running tests and interpreting results to make effective recommendations.
3. Writing up reports, safety regulations, and preventative maintenance plans.
4. Sourcing replacement parts.
5. Negotiating with suppliers and clients.
6. Repairing or replacing faulty equipment.
7. Keeping abreast of advancements in your field.
8. Traveling to customers’ homes or place of business for installation.
9. Suggesting areas where equipment should be set up and where cords should be placed.
10. Testing old and new installation connections.
11. Providing customers with verbal and written operating instructions for new equipment.
12. Maintaining equipment.
13.1. Documents service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS
a) High school diploma.
b) A relevant degree, diploma, certification.
c) Experience as a technician.
d) Ability to multitask and liaise with professionals in different fields.
e) Ability to explain problems simply and clearly.
f) Ability to understand verbal and written instructions.
g) Experience using relevant technology and equipment (e.g. CCTV)
h) Experience in reporting and emergency response planning
g) Committed and reliable
Qualification in electrical & Electronics engineering will be an added advantage.
You can visit our head office in person to drop a hand written application:
The Human Resource
Swiss Guard Security Services
Plot 11036, Off Benakale RD-House No. 18.