Swiss Guard Security Company
We are looking for an experienced, highly motivated, goal oriented and mature individual to join our team and fill the role of a Zone Manager.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
- All training needs are identified and processed promptly and undertaken at the appropriate time
- Performance and attendance issues are addressed at the correct time
- Act as focal point for any investigations involving Security; to prepare reports and note follow up action.
- Report any significant Security breaches; undertake full investigations; recommend course of action to be taken.
- Develop standard operating procedures for various Client’s needs
- Evaluate an Organization’s day-to-day operations and create or implement Security standards, Policies and Procedures.
- Develop and implement an effective system of works
- General Security Operations planning.
- Analyze and evaluate Security Operations
- Develop and implement Security and Training Programs
- Represent the Company and engage Clients, speak to potential Clients. etc
Key Job responsibilities:
1. Ensure high Quality of Service delivery
2. Ensure Guards are well kitted and deployed
3. Collect and analyze Security data to determine security needs, programs and goals
4. Assess locations for existing and would be clients, analyze the needs and propose appropriate products
5. Prepare reports, make presentations and conduct investigations on thefts and losses both internal and external
6. Supervise subordinates and assess training needs
7. Identify and implement required procedures related to security operations
1. Minimum of Grade Grade 12 certificate. 2. Good written/spoken English. 3. NO criminal record. 4. Sober mind. Industrial security experience or military back-ground is an added advantage.
You can visit our head office in person to drop a hand written application
The Human Resource
Swiss Guard Security Services
Plot 11036, Off Benakale RD-House No. 18.