TalentHouseZM Talent House
About the role:
Our client Bilam works limited is seeking an experienced HER Technician to join their team. This individual must be able to perform preventive and routine maintenance and work on Heavy Earthmoving Machines or any equipment as instructed by the supervisor.
- Maintain records by recording service and repairs on equipment.
- Check for the proper performance of bulldozers, cranes, graders, and other heavy construction, agricultural, logging and mining equipment.
- Inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions, troubleshoot breakdowns; perform preventive maintenance.
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions using computerized and other testing equipment to determine the extent of repair required.
- Adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts, components or systems, using hand and power tools.
- Test repaired equipment for proper performance and to ensure that work meets manufacturers’ specifications.
- Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment.
- Any other tasks as may be delegated by the supervisor.
- At least 2 years of proven work experience on Hydraulics and Earthmoving Equipment.
- Trade/ Craft in Heavy Equipment Repair
- Member of EIZ
- Experience in handling bulldozers, cranes, graders, and other heavy construction, agricultural, logging and mining equipment will be an added advantage.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in any environment.
- Effective Time Management
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
The incumbent will receive a competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Please send your CV to [email protected] before the 11th of March, 2023.