About the Talent House Zambia
Talent House is a leading Recruitment and Talent Consulting firm that was founded in 2015. The company exists to be the link that connects people and companies in achieving a shared purpose. We offer creative, effective, and flexible solutions that not only help individuals discover their career paths but provide organizations with talent they can recruit, develop and retain.
Talent House is a female-owned and led organization whose leadership comes with 30+ years of experience in people strategies. We are certified HR Practitioners registered with the Zambia Institute of Human Resource Management and an Employment Agency Licence from the Ministry of Labour & Social Security Partner with us and together we can build a thoughtful, mission-driven company with the right people at the helm.
About the role:
Talent House is seeking to recruit a talented individual to join their team as a Human Resource Consultant. With strategic support being given, the Human Resource Consultant will play a vital role by providing human resource guidance and solutions to Talent House’s client. This individual will be responsible for fostering strong client relationships and contribute to the growth and success of both Talent House and our client.
Client Relationship Management:
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with assigned clients, understanding their HR needs and objectives
- Act as a primary point of contact between the HR firm and clients, ensuring effective communication and client satisfaction
- Collaborate with clients to develop tailored HR strategies and solutions that align with their business goals and values
- Conduct thorough assessments of our client’s HR practices, policies and procedures to identify areas of improvement
- Provide expert guidance to our clients on various HR matters such as recruitment, employee performance management, compensation benefits and compliance
- Ensure clients stays up to date and compliant with relevant labour laws, regulations and trends
- Analyse client’s performance management systems and recommend methods to foster a culture of continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with client to assess effectiveness of their existing performance appraisal process
- Conduct performance appraisals and evaluations
- Provide support in the recruitment process
- Collaborate with the client on specific staffing needs and skills required for various positions
- Create job descriptions for open positions that accurately reflect the role’s
- Schedule and coordinate interviews between candidates and hiring manager
Disciplinary case handling
- Provide guidance on appropriate steps to be taken based on nature of conduct
- Ensure disciplinary procedures are followed and actions adhere to relevant employment laws and regulations
- Facilitate conflict resolution between parties involved in disciplinary case to promote a positive collaborative work environment
Training and development
- Creation of work plans and training manuals for onboarding purposes and continuous skills development
- Analysis of training needs and opportunities.
- Creation of a training roadmap to enhance employee skills.
- Ensuring fair compensation and benefits
- Conduct surveys to gauge employee satisfaction and engagement levels.
- Design initiatives to promote a positive work environment and work-life balance.
- Implement strategies to address employee well-being and mental health
- Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource , business administration or related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ working experience in human resource
- Registered member of ZIHRM
- Good understanding of HR practices, employment laws, and industry standards.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to work independently
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
The incumbent will receive a monthly gross salary of K7000- K10,000
Please send your CV to [email protected] before the 8th of September, 2023.