About our client:
Asharami Energy (a Sahara Group upstream Company) is an Exploration and Production company with a strategy to deliver sustainable growth through the acquisition and development of viable assets across Sub-Saharan Africa. The company is a customer-centric brand committed to delivering creative and lasting solutions and equally, embraces and cultivates efficiency and innovative thinking.
About the role:
Asharami Energy is looking for talented individuals to join their team as sales representatives. This role entails marketing of products and increasing customer base. It involves being accountable and responsible for customer satisfaction, payment, invoicing, monitoring and reconciliation of customer accounts. It also involves building strong relationships with related stakeholders in the course of duty both internal and external.
- Achievement of agreed sales volume targets (Based on the budget)
- Providing daily market intelligence on competitors and other suppliers concerning product pricing at various supply points/depots.
- Provide daily market intelligence on competitors and other supplies concerning product pricing (particularly Open Market Price) and volumes at various points/depots and monitor competitor brand and sale initiatives.
- Identify and develop a list of potential Businesses/Customers/Clients with a timeline of conversion to actual customers.
- Constantly update past and new customer details and contact lists as and when applicable.
- Maintain present customers, with periodic communications to keep them updated with product availability and pricing.
- Design & maintain a customer database with approved credit limits & also ensure all customers are covered with proper contracts/ offer letters before embarking on sales.
- Liaise constantly both with the Operations/Trade/Finance department during product sales to ensure proper processing of required documents: Offers, Invoices, receipts for accurate reconciliations, letter of affirmation and distribution manifest.
- Maintaining proper & orderly documentation/filing for all customers.
Key Knowledge and Skills:
- Commercially & contractually astute
- Conscientious in approach to work
- Good interpersonal and people skill
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Good use of Microsoft Office
- Good numeracy and reporting skills
Minimum Qualifications/ Traits:
- A proven degree in any relevant institution and a drive to succeed.
- At least 3 years experience in sales/marketing role
- Good attitude and approach to work
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- A team player with an international outlook and an ability to communicate effectively across boundaries.
- Depot Manager/Supervisor
- External customers/Competitors
- Operations department
- All staff
The incumbent will receive a competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Please send your CV to [email protected] before the 24th of February, 2024.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com