We are looking for an intern to join our highly productive and results oriented team at our offices based in Kitwe. Tandiza is a high growth business, and this role presents a fantastic development and training opportunity for the right individual.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks e.g. Advising clients and processing loans, Marketing,
- Data entry using tools such as excel
- Assist in preparation and maintenance of accounting and other procedure documentation
- Assist in maintaining hard-copy and electronic client files
Skills and attributes:
- Takes work seriously and has the good work ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly driven and consistently exceeds expectations
- Willing to learn on the job
- Excellent multi-tasker who is comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft package e.g. excel, power point etc.)
- Recently graduated from university or collage with a business qualification.
How to Apply:
Please email your resume, cover letter, copies of qualifications and identification documents to [email protected]
Deadline: 17:30hrs 20 March 2019