Tandiza Zambia Finance (Tandiza) is a Non-Banking Financial Institution (NBFI), licensed by the Central Bank of Zambia. Our offices are based in Kitwe in the heart of the Copperbelt. Our mission is to efficiently provide competitively priced short-term credit financing to solve customers’ unforeseen short-term cash flow shortfalls.
At Tandiza we believe our staff are our greatest resource and therefore, we spend a lot of time and effort developing our human capital. We are welcoming applications from suitable candidates to apply for consideration to enter our Tandiza Talent Pool. Successful applicants who are accepted into our talent pool will be first considered for recruitment, as soon as, there is an opening or opportunity in our business.
- Providing regular updates and reports to Management
- Upholding company values of professionalism, integrity, provision of excellent client service and due care in execution of tasks.
- Managing and coaching of junior team members
- Reviewing and authorising some reports and processes, ensuring they are performed in line with policy.
- Communicating with key client contacts.
- Ensuring junior team works together and achieves monthly, quarterly and annual financial and operational targets set by management
- Attend some Board meetings on invitation and make some presentations on specific reports.
- Assist when necessary in financial and regulatory reporting
- Communicate with 3rd party and supplier contacts
- Attend and contribute to staff and team meetings
- Assist management in delivering business projects
- Act as a steward for all company assets and resources, ensuring there is no wastage or loss.
- Able to participate in staff and team meeting discussions and make recommendations to improve business operations
- Has experience in fully articulating management instructions and successfully implementing managerial decisions to completions
- Has experience presenting to a, management.
- Is able to take management through commercial reports and recommendations
- Able to ensure process/policies are being enforced.
- Able to manage a number of competing commitments, in addition to managing a small team of analysts
- Comfortable handling clients, 3rd party supplier relationships etc.
- Has a demonstrable history of performing at consistently high level, with a duty of care, integrity and professionalism
Qualifications and Experience
- Graduate from a reputable university or Professional affiliate qualification e.g. ACCA, CIMA, or equivalent business/economics qualification
- At 3 to 5 years’ experience in a junior-to-mid management position.
- Experience working in a fast-paced SME business with high growth potential and less structured environment.
We offer a competitive pay structure which includes:
- A competitive base and allowances
- A performance-based element
- Healthcare allowance
- Training and educational allowance
- In-house training and coaching
Details of how to Apply
Please submit your application by emailing us at: [email protected] Clearly indicate which role you are applying for. Your application should contain the following
- Latest Resume
- Cover later stating what demonstrable experience you have and how it relates to the requirements of the role you are applying for
- Contact details for at least three referees (from latest previous or current employees) of relevant seniority
- Copy of your official identification (e.g. NRC, passport)
- Copy of your academic qualifications
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com