Website Chalo Trust School
CHALO TRUST SCHOOL
COMMITMENT, DEDICATION TOWARDS EXCELLENCE
Chalo Trust School, a secondary and primary boarding school in Lusaka for both boys and girls, set in a quiet and natural environment conducive for learning and teaching and established on strong Christian values and principles to provide high quality Primary and secondary education at affordable rates, seeks qualified, experienced, sober and highly motivated staff to fill up the following vacant positions;
1. Primary School Teachers x4 Vacant Positions
2. Secondary School Teachers
a. Physical Education (P.E.) and Mathematics combination.
b. Geography and Mathematics combination
c. History and Social Studies combination
d. Physical Education (P.E.) and Computer Studies combination.
e. French and Physical Education combination.
Any combination of the above listed subjects would be welcome and we would encourage teachers with multiple subjects to apply for the vacancies.
All members of staff will report to the School Principal.
- Must be a Christian.
- Must be a degree holder with at least 3 years teaching experience or a diploma holder with at least 4 years teaching experience and a track record of good results.
- For the secondary school applicants, they must be able to teach both junior and senior secondary classes and must be familiar with both IGCSE and GCE-O-Level syllabus.
- Computer literacy is a necessary qualification.
- Must be ready to start work immediately.
- Must preferably older than 28 Years of age.
- Must possess a combination of the listed subjects.
APPLICATION DOCUMENTS SHOULD BE PHYSICAL COPIES AND THEY MUST BE SUBMITTED IN PERSON TO THE SCHOOL.
APPLICATION DEADLINE – 20th December, 2017
Candidates who meet the above criteria should send applications, together with their CVs and copies of certificates and academic qualifications to the addresses indicated below or bring them in person to Chalo Trust School located next to Hybrid Poultry Farm in Chamba Valley.
Chalo Trust School
P.O. Box 35241,
Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement when applying for this role.
Recreating and Bringing Quality to Secondary and Primary Education.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org