Website Impact Network
The Teacher Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the teachers at assigned Impact Network schools, monitoring teacher performance, providing feedback and professional development and assisting with ongoing training.
Responsibilities and expectations include
- Supervise, manage and provide ongoing training to teachers at assigned schools.
- Visit each school and observe each teacher for at least one class period.
- After school, work with the teachers on lesson planning.
- Train teachers on e-Learning program.
- Develop goals for improvement with each teacher. Through observations, coaching and mentoring the supervisor will target specific methodologies / strategies for improvement and seek out examples of success to discuss with teachers.
- Collaborate with each teacher individually to determine areas for improvement, growth and success. Provide verbal and written feedback on their performance.
- Complete lesson evaluation reports on a weekly basis and provide these reports to the Operations Manager.
- Assist in leading the monthly and termly teacher training programs during and between school terms.
- Assist with teacher hiring, school preparation and additional tasks based on organization needs.
- Knowledge of and commitment to the goals of Impact Network.
- Monthly salary
- Talk time and phone provided by ZINL for professional use
- Motorbike provided for work related travel
- Candidates must have completed grade 12 and have a minimum of 5 O-level passes.
- Minimum of 2 years prior teaching experience in Zambia.
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal. Speak and write fluently in English and local language.
- Punctual, reliable, and organized, with strong time management skills.
- Experience in leadership and management positions at a school.
- Willing to reside near the Impact Network site office and travel by motorbike
- Willing to work weekends
- Typing skills and smartphone usage a plus.
Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.