MAKENI INSTITUTE TRUST
Makeni Institute Trust School is a boys boarding school set in a tranquil environment. We endeavour to provide a stimulating and exciting atmosphere for both staff and learners . Emphasis is placed on creative learning both in and outside class. A high degree of commitment is expected over weekend activities.
We have vacancies for mature, pro-active and inspirational teachers with leadership skills.
LOWER PRIMARY TEACHERS
- EXCELLENT GRADE 12 RESULTS
- MINIMUM DIPLOMA IN PRIMARY EDUCATION. DEGREE HOLDERS HAVE AN ADVANTAGE.
TEACHER OF ENGLISH
- FULL GRADE 12 CERTIFICATE
- DEGREE, MAJOR IN ENGLISH, FROM A REPUTABLE INSTITUTION
- MINIMUM OF ONE YEAR EXPERIENCE
- MINIMUM OF A BACHELORS DEGREE IN EDUCATIONAL LEADERSHIP OR RELATED QUALIFICATION
- AT LEAST TEN YEARS EXPERIENCE IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF A REPUTABLE SCHOOL, PREFERABLY A BOARDING SCHOOL.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE REGISTERED WITH TEACHING COUNCIL OF ZAMBIA, POSSESS STRONG INTERPSONAL SKILLS. EXPERIENCE WITH A REPUTABLE INSTITUTION IS AN ADVANTAGE.
APPLY BY SENDING YOUR APPLICATIONS TOGETHER WITH COPIES OF YOUR CV AND RELEVANT CERTIFICATES TO: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com