Website Techman Electronics Ltd
Duties & Responsibilities
- Be a reference point for all IT related queries at the user level, responding to user needs in a timely manner and ensuring optimal running of all systems at the office.
- Conduct on-site surveys for clients and provide reports
- Install CCTV systems, Alarm systems and network devices such as routers and switches and LAN networks.
- Program Access Control Panels & Systems.
- Install various CCTV camera types: both Analog & Digital IP systems.
- Provide professional on-site technical support to clients
- Install & Program DVR Recording Units.
- Install cable pathway systems (cable trays, cable racks, J-hooks or D-rings).
- Install, terminate, test, label and document horizontal, backbone, and other cables.
- Dress and route cable into closets and control rooms.
- Perform other duties as required.
Skills & Requirements
- Candidates should possess a minimum of a Diploma in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or any Related Field.
- Intermediate knowledge of CISCO and Microsoft Office applications, will be an added advantage.
- Extensive knowledge of computer software and hardware, including servers and systems
- Knowledge of Business English and basic arithmetic.
- Knowledge of Networked Access Control Systems & CCTV Systems.
- At least five (5) years practical experience in CCTV, Access Control, Alarm Systems etc. with a reputable firm
If you are the person we are looking for, email your application showing references and enclose your CV and copies of professional certificates to: [email protected] not later than close of business on Friday September 25, 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com