Website TopStar Communications Company Limited
becoming a media company with international influence
You are required to mark the job title and work place in the application email or we’ll neglect it directly.
Lusaka, Kitwe, Livingstone, Chipata, Kasama, Mansa, Solwezi, Ndola, Mongu, Choma
- Responsible for keeping the equipment room and surroundings clean and tidy, cleaning up the storage according to the supervisor’s arrangement, such as tools, materials etc.;
- Maintain life safety, especially when dealing with electrical equipment;
- Responsible for maintaining the equipment in good conditions, make sure them working well;
- Monitoring the equipment room to keep it safe
- Monitoring generator to keep it normally working
- Equipment room maintenance: Maintain the broadcasting system, Uplink station system,
- 28 – 35 years; Must be physically and Mentally Fit health wise; At least B.sc or H.N.D
Electrical/Electronic, Mechanical Engineers, Physics.
- Related knowledge to provide outstanding broadcasting and technical service, good knowledge of computer and network system; good knowledge of Electrical equipment maintain and repairing
- English must as work language
- Essential Skill in General Microsoft- Word, Excel and Power Point.
- At least 1 year related working experience
Ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advert.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org