With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
Monitoring &Evaluation System Implementation
- In liaison with the Technical Programme Manager, the DM&ES will oversee all planning and implementation of Technical Program (TP)-related monitoring and evaluation activities.
- Lead the development of the TP Performance Monitoring Framework and ensure it is aligned to the approved log frame.
- Develop the quality control systems and mechanisms needed to guarantee proper management of information, data and identify areas of risk that might affect the TP.
- Lead all data quality assurance, analysis, data dissemination and data use.
- Providing expert technical advice to the WV education staff, education partners, and other stakeholders to improve implementation and tracking performance of education activities in intervention sites.
- Develop data collection tools and procedures for the TP.
- Lead the development of a data repository for the TP for better knowledge management and utilization.
- Support the development of M&E systems for all new Education grants.
Identify training needs of the Education team, as well as MoE and community based level partners in monitoring and evaluation and other competencies.
- Support staff orientation and participate in building capacity of TP staff through coaching and mentoring for increased/enhanced competency.
Ensure Program, Project Effectiveness , Documenting and Reporting
Lead in annual monitoring of indicators, tracking TP outcomes and evaluation of the Programme.
- Lead in quarterly review meetings for the TP.
- Lead all data audits for the TP.
- Reporting and Communicating – to demonstrate progress against key TP indicators.
- Provide technical leadership in Annual, semiannual, quarterly, monthly reports for the whole TP.
- Provide technical support for the TP on documentation and communication of best practices.
- Provide leadership on Knowledge management for the TP.
- Support the integration of gender and disability in monitoring progress in TP implementation.
- Initiate and lead the development of terms of reference (ToRs) for case studies and surveys.
Attributes & Competencies
- Show spiritual maturity, integrity and energetic personality, through self-disposition and involvement in spiritual nurture programmes.
- Other duties as designated by the Project Manager or his/her delegate
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Education, Social Science, statistics, demography, evaluation, or information systems or its equivalent.
- At least 3 years’ experience in program design Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Good level of proficiency in qualitative and quantitative analysis using statistical packages including Excel, SPSS and STATA.
- Excellent analytical/problem-solving skills and detail orientation.
- Ability to design M&E tools, surveys, surveillance systems, and evaluations.
- Demonstrated ability to build capacity of WV staff and local partners.
- Builds and maintains effective relationships with colleagues and external partners.
- Strong written and spoken communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Capacity to function well in a team and contribute effectively to team efforts.
- Ability to adapt in different work environments: office based and field work (rural and peri-urban)
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment, and must be a mature Christian.
Applicant Types Accepted:
Local Applicants Only
To apply for this job please visit worldvision.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.