At First Quantum, we free the talent of our people by taking a very different approach which is underpinned by a very different, very definite culture – the “First Quantum Way”.
Working with us is not like working anywhere else, which is why we recruit people who will take a bolder, smarter approach to spot opportunities, solve problems and deliver results.
Our culture is all about encouraging you to think independently and to challenge convention to deliver the best result. That’s how we continue to achieve extraordinary things in extraordinary locations.
To be responsible for the installation and repairs of all mining systems on site.
- Responsible for the repair and Optimization of the Mine’s Private Radio Network.
- Ensure timely management of all radio repeater stations on site – as well as installation, programming and repairing of all user equipment on site.
- Conduct repairs of the Mine’s Pit Rajant Mesh Network (Production Network).
- Ensure that all Repair and Installation of WENCO fleet management system on all Mining Hauling Machines are done on time.
- Installation and repair of Driver Safety System (DSS) on all Mining hauling machines.
- Repair of Avigilon CCTV systems around the Mine Site.
- In charge of repair and installation of Brigade systems on all Mining haul trucks.
- Perform any other duties as required by the Supervisor.
- Minimum of a Grade Twelve (Grade 12) School Certificate
- Diploma in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science or Equivalent.
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in communication systems
- Must be computer literate
- Valid driver’s License
- Exposure to DSSI / Brigade / Rajant / Mesh network will be an added advantage.
To apply for this job please visit firstquantumcareers.com.