Western Pumps & Construction Ltd
Looking for Technicians that will work on a project that will commence in the next two weeks and depending on their performance they might be employed on a permanent basis.
Key tasks of the job include:
- Service of forecourt equipment inclusive of tanks and pumps
- Produce detailed reports on a daily basis
- Line and tank installations
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Someone with 2-3 years work experience with petroleum tanks and pumps
- Someone conversant with Wayne, Tokheim and Gilbarco pumps
- Someone able to use initiative
- Should be able to produce solutions as well as come up with procedures
- Should be conversant with HSEQ
- Practical experience in electronical works
- Minimum qualification is a Diploma in Mechanical Techician or related field from a reputable institution.
Email only your CV and cover letter as a single document with TECHNICIAN in the subject line to [email protected] Those that adhere to instructions stand a better chance at being shortlisted. Ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advert.
Deadline for receiving applications is 19th June and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.