The requirements for TechnoServe’s anticipated purchase are listed below. An additional and more detailed Specifications Sheet is also attached.
The FED programme is seeking a responsive, reliable, and competent supplier to assist with supplying TechnoServe Zambia with Raw Maize. This document outlines needs and requirements for supplying the raw material to Technoserve Zambia. TechnoServe’s Zambia invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply and delivery of raw material as follows:
Delivery: TechnoServe requests that the requested goods be provided on or before the date listed below, and be delivered to the below address:
Address: 88B, Central Street, Jesmondine, Lusaka, Zambia
Criteria for Selection
TechnoServe’s evaluation of quotes will be based on the factors set out below. At the sole discretion of TNS, the quotes may be selected for follow-up questions or to provide an oral presentation. TechnoServe reserves the right to award the purchase to the vendor whose quote is deemed to be in the best interest of and most advantageous to TechnoServe. TechnoServe will not award the purchase to any vendor where there is indication of a lack of business integrity.
Max Points Criterion
1. 35 Price, inclusive of all delivery, fees, taxes, and other charges
2. 40 Quality of goods, factoring in vendor reputation
3. 10 Payment terms
4. 15 Delivery terms, relative to requested-by date
All quotations must:
- Contain a detailed cost with applicable taxes and other charges clearly identified.
- Provide requested payment terms and conditions.
- Describe the qualifications, experience, and capabilities of the firm in providing the type of services being requested by this RFQ.
- Provide at least 3 references for similar procurements with a description of the
goods provided and the dates of delivery.
- Include a contact name, email address, and telephone number to facilitate communication between TechnoServe and the vendor.
- A brief outline of the company and services offered, including:
- Full legal name, jurisdiction of incorporation, and address of the company.
- Full legal name and country of citizenry of company’s President, Chief Executive Officer, and/or all other principal officers of the company.
- Year the business was established.
To ensure consideration, all quotes must be submitted in the language, currency, and by the due date noted below:
Due Date: 12/08/2022
All quotes must be emailed to the address below with your quote attached in one or more files (PDF preferred). You will receive an auto-confirmation upon receipt. To ensure the integrity of this procurement exercise, DO NOT email your quote to any employee of TechnoServe or deliver your quote in hard copy to a TechnoServe office. Failing to strictly adhere to these instructions may make your quote ineligible for consideration. Email: [email protected]
Questions: Questions relating to this RFQ may be directed to the below email address. TechnoServe does not guarantee that questions will be answered, nor that questions and answers will be distributed to all others : Email: [email protected]
Terms and Conditions
- The Request for Quotation is not and shall not be considered an offer by TechnoServe.
- All responses must be received on or before the date and time indicated on the RFQ. All late responses will be rejected.
- All unresponsive quotes will be rejected.
- All quotes will be considered binding offers. Prices proposed must be valid for the entire period provided by the respondent or required by the RFQ.
- All awards will be subject to TechnoServe contractual terms and conditions and contingent on the availability of donor funding.
- TechnoServe reserves the right to accept or reject any quote or cancel the solicitation process at any time, without assigning any reason, and shall have no liability to any vendors submitting proposals for such rejection or cancellation of the RFQ.
- TechnoServe reserves the right to accept all or part of the quote when awarding the purchase order/contract.
- All information provided by TechnoServe in this RFQ is offered in good faith. Individual items are subject to change at any time and all bidders will be provided with notification of any changes. TechnoServe is not responsible or liable for any use of the information submitted by bidders or for any claims asserted therefrom.
- TechnoServe reserves the right to require any bidder to enter into a non-disclosure agreement.
- The bidders are solely obligated to pay for all costs, of any kind whatsoever, which may be incurred by bidder or any third parties, in connection with preparing the quote. All quotes and supporting documentation shall become the property of TNS, subject to claims of confidentiality in respect of the quote and supporting documentation, which have been clearly marked confidential by the bidder.
- Bidders are required to identify and disclose any actual or potential Conflict of Interest.
The attached Specifications Sheet represents an integral part of this solicitation. See attached here.