TECNO is a premium smartphone brand with ‘’Stop At Nothing” as its brand essence, TECNO is committed to unlocking the best contemporary technologies for progressive individuals across global emerging markets, giving them elegantly designed intelligent products that inspires consumers to uncover a world of possibilities.
TECNO understands the needs of consumers from different markets and provides them with localized innovations and design breakthroughs demonstrated through their mastery of serving consumers who are “Young at heart” and never stops pursuing excellence. TECNO’s portfolio spans across smartphones, tablets, smart wearable and a lot of devices made for consumers on over 70 emerging markets world-wide.
TECNO is also the official partner of Manchester City. Prepare League Champions 2020-21. Therefore, TECNO BU wishes to invite qualified candidates to fill the position of Sales Representative to be based in Choma.
Candidates who wish to apply for the above mentioned position should be residents of the mentioned city and should have the following requirements;
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads.
- Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects.
- Create, plan, and deliver presentations on company products.
- Track all sales activities in company CRM system and keep current by updating account information regularly.
- Communicate customer and prospect product pain points to appropriate departments.
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospect
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers.
- Meet and/or exceed quotas.
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort.
- Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or related field. A degree will be an added advantage.
- 1-2 years of sales experience.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas.
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Working knowledge of CRM systems.
Candidates who feel they have met all the above-mentioned requirements to submit their latest CV’s with the day to day contact detail on the following email address provided below; [email protected] not later than 26th January, 2024. Hand delivered applications will not be received at this point