TECNO is a premium smartphone brand with ‘’Stop At Nothing” as its brand essence, TECNO is committed to unlocking the best contemporary technologies for progressive individuals across global emerging markets, giving them elegantly designed intelligent products that inspires consumers to uncover a world of possibilities.
TECNO understands the needs of consumers from different markets and provides them with localized innovations and design breakthroughs demonstrated through their mastery of serving consumers who are “Young at heart” and never stops pursuing excellence. TECNO’s portfolio spans across smartphones, tablets, smart wearable and a lot of devices made for consumers on over 70 emerging markets world-wide.
TECNO is also the official partner of Manchester City. Premier League Champions 2020-21. Therefore, TECNO BU wishes to invite qualified candidates to fill the position of Photographer to be based in Lusaka.
Candidates who wish to apply for the above-mentioned position have the following requirements;
- Engages with colleagues and clients to determine a project’s requirements
- Captures high-quality still images
- Maintains and uses equipment such as cameras, computers, and tripods
- Improves image quality using different editing methods
- Acts as the director during photoshoots
- Prepares props, lighting, and background to fit the project’s requirements
- Arranges objects, scenes, lighting, and background to adhere to specifications
- Maintains a database of archived images
- Certification in photography is preferred
- Aesthetically pleasing portfolio
- Excellent project management skills
- Good oral communication skills
- Expert in using Adobe Photoshop, Capture One, or similar software
- Great attention to detail
- Client management skills
Candidates who feel they have met all the above-mentioned requirements to submit their latest CV’s with the day to day contact detail on the following email address provided below; [email protected] not later than 09th February, 2024. Hand delivered applications will not be received at this point
To apply for this job email your details to HR.ZM@transsion.com