Teller E – IRC186652
at Zambia, Lusaka, Zambia in FNB Zambia Makeni Branch
Ends 18 Jun 2020
To provide excellent service by processing client transactions in a quick correct and efficient manner according to specified procedures.
experience and qualifications
- Diploma/Degree in Business related field.
- Previous teller experience will be an added advantage.
- TCD experience preferable.
- Management of cost (Tellers Differences).
- Leads generation.
- Must be ready to receive customer when the doors open.
- Engage the customers in a professional way as specified in the service standards.
- Ensure that the customers’ requests are clearly understood.
- Process the request in a quick and efficient manner without any mistakes.
- Treated customer information with the necessarily confidentiality.
- Make the customer aware of security information that will assist them in keeping their money safe
- Adherence to FNB Golden Rules.
- Execute activities within risk and compliance requirements.
- Error free capture of transactions (deposits, transfers, payments and withdrawals)
- Achieve competence against all key result areas required.
- Ensure annual / sick leave is updated on MyWorkPlace.