Website Texila American University
Texila American University is a world Class Affordable Educational Provider. We are a forward-looking, modern university with a proud tradition as a provider of high quality education and a focus on applied research.
The University seeks to recruit suitably qualified individual for the position of Business Development Executive Full time”.
The tasks of Business Development Executive will include but are not limited to:
- Identify the Institutes that can work with TAU across various provinces to offer TAU Z Programs in their campuses under the business venture of Facilitation Center & Should visit the Institutions in once in a month to appoint Facilitation Centers for business development activities
- Identify the Business Associates (Agents) to work with TAU outside of Lusaka to promote TAU Z Programs in their provinces
- Visit Hospitals, Corporates, Various Associations to promote Part time programs offered by TAU Z
- Ensure to provide all the relevant information to the Business Ventures about the Programs offered, Accreditations of the Programs, Eligibility criteria for the program, Admission Cycle and Commission Details to the Business Associates / Institutes / Facilitation Centers / Hospitals / Corporates.
- Should prepared a detailed business activity chart to expand TAU Z visibility across various provinces
- Should organize and facilitate Open houses for the Corporates / Hospitals to promote TAU Z programs
- Validate the Credits earned by the student towards O level / A level / Diploma / Bachelors before enabling the applications for Eligibility letter / confirming the Eligibility with the Agents / Facilitation Centers.
- Processing the commissions for the Agents / Facilitation Centers as per the Policy
- Send the updated Reports based on Leads generated through the Facilitation Centers / Agents, EL’s Processed, Advanced leads for Conference call, Lead Quality Report and Action plan for the day on a timely basis to the Reporting Manager
- Be in regular communication with Facilitation Centers / Agents
- Update the Reporting manager for the upcoming events to create visibility / Branding for the University
- Performs any other lawful duties assigned.
- Minimum Degree in relevant study with 3 years of experience preferably in Learning Institution / Organization.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org