Website Texila American University
Texila American University is a world Class Affordable Education
Texila American University is a World Class Affordable Educational Provider. We are a forward-looking, modern university with a proud tradition as a provider of high-quality education and a focus on applied research. Texila Group–has 4000+ students from 70+ Countries for its varied program verticals.
The University seeks to recruit suitably qualified individuals for the position of “Exam Coordinator.”.
The Exam Coordinators shall be responsible for providing support in the Examinations Department while maintaining the integrity of the department.
Roles and Responsibilities;
- Accuracy in uploading Marks in ERP.
- Updating Marking Pattern and Grades in ERP.
- Follow-up on submission of exam question papers from faculty.
- Conversion of questions from document to gift format
- Assist with creating, testing and distribution of students’ user name(s) and password(s)
- Attendance generation and distribution in exam hall.
- Appointing invigilators and create relevant reports.
- Collect coursework marks and upload in ERP.
- Assist with marking of exam papers.
- Prepare individual forms for review classes, monitor attendance of students and faculty.
- Prepare Hall Pass for students.
- Printing of examination question papers while ensuring secure printing and storage.
- Ensuring that data is entered accurately in Log Books, in a timely manner and ensure same is kept safely for reference,
- Prepare minutes for departmental meetings.
- Assist with the monitoring of the various programme (Medicine, Nursing, Dental, Clinical rotation etc.,), information and records.
- Assist with preparation of No-Objection Certificates.
- Assist with filing of documents.
- Assist with monitoring of fees payment during supplement, exit and special exams
- Invigilation of examinations
A relevant Bachelor’ Degree from a recognized University.
2 – 4 years’ experience in a similar role
Candidates that meet the requirements are to send their updated CVs (ONLY) to [email protected] before Friday, 31st March, 2023.