Website Texila American University (z)
Bringing Education to life
Texila American University a world Class Affordable Educational Provider. We are a forward-looking, modern university with a proud tradition as a provider of high quality education and a focus on applied research.
Founded in 2010, Texila American University Group (TAU) has evolved into one of the most prestigious & world-class international education providers. With a diverse student base, Texila American University stands committed to excellence in the education of future professionals across the world. Texila Group–has 4000+ students from 70+ Countries for its varied program verticals.
The University seeks to recruit suitably qualified individuals for the position “Document Assistant”
- Advise Distance online students on the documents to submit and the procedure to follow in submissions.
- Review submitted documents, present college certificates, transcript and school certificates to the registrar for verification with originals.
- Guild applicants on any pending documents.
- Send scanned submitted documents to Mr. Maheshkumar for review and Final Notice of Acceptance issuance.
- Follow up on pending issues brought forward by Mr. Maheshkumar.
- Attend to an queries brought forward by Online students in regard to documentation, submissions and the start of online classes.
On-Campus Applicants (Foreign Nationals)
- Contact the applicants via WhatsApp, call or email once they have been issued with the provissional notice of acceptance letter.
- Advise On-campus students on the documents to submit and the procedure to follow in submissions.
- Attend to queries brought forward applicants on documents and submissions. Beyond that share them with the registrar.
- Coordinate with students from there host country on the travel plans and arrangements.
- Receive the students at TAU Zambia and the hard copy documents
- Present School certificates, college qualifications, Identifications to the registrar for verification
- Scanned submitted documents and send to India for Final Notice Of Acceptance issuance.
- Follow up on documentation queries brought brought forward from India.
- Register Final Notice Of Acceptance issued applicnts in Enterprise Resource Plan and request for registration numbers from India.
- Inform LMS coordinator of Final Notice Of Acceptance issued students
- Register Final Notice Of Acceptance issued students in the Turnstile doorway access.
- Prepare study permit application forms and the required attachments. Pass them to Mr. Press Kasanga for application to the Immigrations Authority.
- Collect released study permits accompanied by students. Scanned the permits and upload them in students CRM accounts.
- Prepare Foreign O’level certificates for Examinations council Of Zambia translation . Foreign certificatescopies without foreign embassy stamps or foreign ministry of education stamp are taken to the countries embassy for certification.
- Registration of FNOA issued students in TAU Zambia registration forms
Candidates having experience in above JD and University experience only should apply.
Should have at least 4 years of experience and Bachelors degree. Send Word format CV to [email protected]