Website Texila American University (z)
Bringing Education to life
Texila American University is a world Class Affordable Educational Provider. We are a forward-looking, modern university with a proud tradition as a provider of high quality education and a focus on applied research.
Founded in 2010, Texila American University Group (TAU) has evolved into one of the most prestigious & world-class international education providers. With a diverse student base, Texila American University stands committed to excellence in the education of future professionals across the world. Texila Group–has 4000+ students from 70+ Countries for its varied program verticals.
The University seeks to recruit suitably qualified individuals for the position of Liason Officer Full time”.
1. Maintaining community relations.
2. Internal public relations are the activities done within the institution to maintain good rapport and smoothen communication.
3. Crisis management.
4. Helping the institution to become better known.
5. Organizing large scale events.
6. Creating and maintaining positive image.
7. Influence decision makers to smile upon institution.
8. Anticipating, analysing, and interpreting the public opinion and attitudes of the public towards the brand and drafting strategies which use free or earned media to influence them.
9. Drafting strategies to support brand’s every campaign and new move through editorial content.
10. Writing and distributing press releases.
11. Planning and executing special public outreach and media relations events.
12. Dealing with government and legislative agencies on behalf of the organization.
Minimum 2 – 5 years Liason/ Public relations experience in Institution / Organization.
Preferred experience in education industry