Website Texila American University (z)
Bringing Education to life
Texila American University a World Class Affordable Educational Provider. We are a forward-looking, modern university with a proud tradition as a provider of high-quality education and a focus on applied research.
Founded in 2010, Texila American University Group (TAU) has evolved into one of the most prestigious & world-class international education providers. With a diverse student base, Texila American University stands committed to excellence in the education of future professionals across the world. Texila Group–has 4000+ students from 70+ Countries for its varied program verticals.
The University seeks to recruit suitably qualified individuals for the position of Human Anatomy Faculty.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lecturing to students
- Proficient usage of Audio Visual and Digital forms of Lecture delivery
- Writing lecture material and handouts and presenting information in lectures
- Marking student papers
- Take feedback from students to improve teaching methodologies and content within the department /faculty.
- Changing and adapting course material following research
- To teach the subject as per the required hours
- Writing papers on topic relevant to specialist subject area. This will include journals, books and other material.
- Investigating new areas of research within specialist subject area
- Actively investigating funding opportunities within area of research – this will include submitting research grant applications
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB) degree or Bachelor of Science degree in a health related field.
- Master of Science degree in Human Anatomy.
- Possession of a valid practicing license from the Health Professions Council of Zambia (HPCZ.)
- At least 3 years teaching experience at University after Masters.
- Must be computer literate
To apply for this job, email your details to [email protected] .