Website Texila American University (z)
Bringing Education to life
Texila American University a world Class Affordable Educational Provider. We are a forward-looking, modern university with a proud tradition as a provider of high quality education and a focus on applied research.
Founded in 2010, Texila American University Group (TAU) has evolved into one of the most prestigious & world-class international education providers. With a diverse student base, Texila American University stands committed to excellence in the education of future professionals across the world. Texila Group–has 4000+ students from 70+ Countries for its varied program verticals.
The University seeks to recruit suitably qualified individuals for the position “Dean School of Medicine”.
1. To coordinate the student administration in the school of Medicine.
2. To perform strategic planing in teaching, learning and academic administration.
3. Preparation of the academic calendar and time table.
4. Course allocation for all staff.
5. To monitor and coordinate all programs offered by the institution and ensure a smooth flow of classes.
6. Periodically checking the effectiveness of each class by reviewing feedback given by the learners.
7. Manage student activities.
8. To coordinate workshops, seminars, guest lectures.
9. Ensuring that all program requirements are in line with government regulations (e.g. HEA, HPCZ, etc).
10. Ensure all Teaching staff activities and student activities are carried out according tot the stipulated time frame.
11. Working hand in hand with the office of the Vice Chancellor and the Registrar in ensuring that all academic activities are conducted effectively.
- MBChB (MBBS)
- Masters in Medicine
- Doctoral Degree Medicine
- 10 years of teaching experience after Masters.
Interested candidates shall send their updated CV & Cover Letter to [email protected].edu.zm