Website Texila American University (z)
Bringing Education to life
Texila American University a world Class Affordable Educational Provider. We are a forward-looking, modern university with a proud tradition as a provider of high quality education and a focus on applied research.
Founded in 2010, Texila American University Group (TAU) has evolved into one of the most prestigious & world-class international education providers. With a diverse student base, Texila American University stands committed to excellence in the education of future professionals across the world. Texila Group–has 4000+ students from 70+ Countries for its varied program verticals.
The University seeks to recruit suitably qualified individuals for the position ” Faculty in Pathology ”.
Detailed Job Description:
- Prepare lesson plans
- Use current media to teach
- Plan and execute teaching efficiently in the training/teaching of residents and medical students
- Oversee Histo/cytopathology service department/laboratory
- Conduct gross examinations and provide anatomical pathology services as needed (postmortem)
- Ensure the proper handling of all samples
- Examine all samples as requested, conducting all necessary tests accurately
- Provide thorough written evaluation and diagnosis for each case
- Participate at some level in ongoing research and development by Write and carry out research
- Work collaboratively with other physicians and laboratory staff
- Attend all required trainings and conferences
- Maintain compliance with all legal and institutional requirements at all times
- Master’s in Pathology
- Minimum 2-4 years of teaching experience.
Interested candidates shall send their updated CV & Cover Letter to [email protected]