Sales and Marketing Team Leader
A Micro-Finance Company is looking for an organized sales and marketing team leader to assist in the advertising and selling of our company’s products and to create competitive advantages for our company in the market industry. The sales and marketing team leader’s responsibilities include generating unique sales plans, creating engaging advertisements, emails, promotional literature, and meeting marketing and sales targets.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing human resource objectives.
- Maintaining relationships with clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- Minimum Diploma in marketing, business administration, or related field. Bachelor’s Degree in the related fields is an added advantage.
- 3-5 years experience in marketing or sales.
- Experience in management may be advantageous.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.