We are looking to employ three (3) detail-oriented Supervisory Security Officers
Main Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Effectively manage a team of security guards
- Provide training to security guards and ensure that the team have completed the training plan requirements
- Provide regular briefings to staff
- Supervise deployment of staff
- Conducts regular patrols and security inspections at all company locations
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Grade 12 with 5 “O” levels with credit or better in English and Mathematics
- At least 3 years’ demonstrated experience in the same position
- Knowledge of Motor bike riding is a MUST
- Extensive knowledge of security protocol and procedures.
- Excellent management and supervisory skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to provide training on security policies and procedures.
- Ability to work with confidential and classified information.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com