The Institute for Health Measurement (IHM) Southern Africa
Reporting directly to the CEO/Project Director, the Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of the CEO/Project Director. The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven and results oriented. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
Key Performance Areas include but not limited to
1. Executive Support
2. Senior Management Liaison and Stakeholder Management
3. Communications, Partnerships, and Outreach
4. Administrative & Logistical Support
Academic & Educational Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or similar.
- Qualifications in Secretary or Personal Assistant are an added advantage.
- Minimum of Five (5) years’ relevant working experience performing similar duties in a diverse organization.
All applications must be submitted via LinkedIn on https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3188648387. Only applicants that complete the recommended LinkedIn skills assessment shall be considered. To undertake the assessment, look out for the popup link titled “Take Assessment” which appears immediately after you submit your application / check under “Recommended for you” section.