The Learning Ladder
The Learning Ladder is a specialized educational institution that provides a nurturing and stimulating environment for young children to learn and grow. The school is based on the Montessori philosophy of education, which emphasizes hands-on learning, self-directed activity, and collaborative play.
We are currently seeking a qualified and experienced Cambridge teacher for our Kabulonga Campus. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching students in grades 1-4 and preparing them for Cambridge examinations.
- Develop and implement lesson plans in accordance with the Cambridge curriculum
- Provide instruction in English language, mathematics, science, and social studies
- Assess student progress and provide regular feedback to students and parents
- Create a positive and engaging learning environment that promotes student success
- Maintain accurate records of student attendance, grades, and performances’
- with other teachers and staff to ensure student success
- Bachelor’s degree in education or a related field
- Cambridge teacher certification or equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience teaching in a Cambridge curriculum
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with other teachers and staff
- Passion for teaching and commitment to student success
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV, cover letter, and teaching certifications in one PDF document to [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org