The National Assembly of Zambia
NATIONAL ASSEMBLY OF ZAMBIA
PARLIAMENTARY REFORMS PROGRAMME (PRP)
RECRUITMENT OF STAFF FOR KAPIRI MPOSHI CONSTITUENCY OFFICE
The National Assembly of Zambia wishes to recruit thefollowing staff for the KAPIRI MPOSHI CONSTITUENCY OFFICE:
1. PROFESSIONAL ASSISTANT (1)
OVERALL OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION
To facilitate the Parliamentary work of the Member of Parliament in the constituency and to co-ordinate all activities arising thereof.
- Must have a minimum of grade 12 certificate, with a demonstrated capacity at mathematics (a certificate in a business related field would be added advantage).
- Must be a resident of the constituency with good interpersonal skills Proof of residence to be provided.
- Must be familiar with the constituency
- Will be required to perform all duties in a completely non-partisan manner. In this regard, must have no active affiliation with any political parties.
- Driving of Motor bike will be an added advantage.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
The Employment is on contract basis for an initial period of five (5) years, renewable at the discretion of the Honourable Mr Speaker.
All applications should be submitted to Kapiri Mposhi District Council by 21 January, 2019. The date for interviews will be communicated and therefore applicants should include contact addresses and phone numbers for easy communication.
To apply please visit www.parliament.gov.zm.