Website THE NATURE CONSERVANCY
What We Can Achieve Together:
The Financial Specialist Payables provides accounting-related services to the Africa business unit in the following functions: processing payments, first-level review of payments, reviewing travel advances and passing payment-related adjustment journals. The position administers and maintains finance/accounting activities by TNC policies and procedures and best practices in financial management. This role reports to the Finance Manager – Treasury, Africa Region, and works closely with the finance and operations team. The position will be based at TNC Africa office in Tanzania, Zambia , Kenya, Gabon, or South Africa.
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or a related field with four years of related experience.
- CPA/ACCA qualification required.
- Experience in an international non-profit organization is an added advantage.
- Experience using accounting and financial reporting systems.
- Experience in supporting multiple projects in various locations and countries.
- Experience in payments and payroll processing and audit.
- Non-profit accounting experience preferred.
- Multi-lingual skills and multi-cultural experience appreciated.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills.
- Experience in manipulating, analyzing, and interpreting data. Advanced expertise in Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
For a full Job profile and how to apply please visit www.careers.nature.org and search for 52469. Submit CV and cover letter separately using the upload buttons online. All applications must be submitted to the system before the end of the day on November 17, 2022.