REPORT TO: CEO/GM/Marketing Manager
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
You are responsible for development and fostering of business through, but not limited, to digital marketing, direct mail and content marketing. Also developing strategic action plans for Club to drive measurable, incremental sales revenue.
- Have a clear understanding of The Quorums business strategies then set goals to determine action plans to meet those.
- Social Media knowledge across all platforms.
- Content creation for social media.
- Monthly content calendars for social media.
- Flyer creation for events.
- Working knowledge of basic online design tools.
- Scouting for potential vendors across the board.
- Help in obtaining quotations for pieces of work in the Department.
- Scout the online community and follow influencers and their interests in order to make our content relevant.
- Innovative ways to market to our Members to maximise engagement.
- Conversant with E-mail marketing tools like (but not limited to) MailChimp.
- Scope the competition and what they are doing to interest the public.
- Work together with the Events department in coming up with engaging events.
- Website and app management.
- Represent The Quorum to our clients and outside in a professional manner.
- Update actions plans and financial objectives quarterly.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase membership enrollments.
- Able to provide quick and timely responses, immediate communication to The Quorum and client, develop long term professional relations.
- Able to support The Quorums services and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout our members’ and potential members’ experience
- Develop strong relationships with Front Office, Kitchen and F&B to ensure working unity and always striving to achieve the same goals.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate in English with internal and external customers to their understanding.
- Able to develop rapport with guests and staff.
- Meet or exceed Quality Selection qualifications.
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing related field
- At least 3 years working experience.
PROFESSIONAL CONDUCT AND CHARACTER
- Must adhere to the company’s procedures at all times
- Other duties deemed necessary/relevant by CEO/ GM.
- Responsible for conducting all responsibilities in a professional and ethical manner.
- Responsible for maintaining a consistent, regular attendance record.
- Positive attitude and good communication skills, with excellent grooming standards.
- Excellent negotiation and sales skills.
- Confident at doing presentations
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service.
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations and ability to work on your own.
To apply, send your application letter, CV and qualification as a single document to [email protected] All applications should be sent by 15th January, 2021 before close of business.