Website The Real Meat Africa Company Limited
One of the largest meat processing company in Zambia
Amatheon Agri is a European agribusiness and farming company developing and operating sustainable agriculture and food projects in Sub-Saharan Africa, headquartered in Berlin.
Amatheon Agri acquired majority stakes in 4 leading Zambian meat processing companies which were consolidated into the Real Meat Africa (RMA) Group to become one of the biggest meat processor and supplier of fresh meat and related products in the Country. The Group is also one of the leading suppliers in the retailing chains in Zambia.
The Real Meat Group is now looking to employ a Temporal Payables Accountant for an initial period of 2 months.
Main Purpose of the Job:
To provide the accounts payables function with timely and accurate financial information.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with financial reporting
- Ensure all payable ledgers are accurate and up to date
- Ensure appropriate levels of accruals are in place and posted monthly
- Ensure payments terms are adhered to for suppliers
- Ensure all fixed assets are properly valued and accounted for in the ledger
- Ensure depreciation for Assets is applied at appropriate levels for each class of asset
- Post and reconcile intercompany transactions
- Assist in conducting routine Operational Risk Assessments
- Support Free Cash Flow (FCF) forecast planning process
- Provide payroll processing support and post payroll journals
- Tax management support by filling the tax returns
Qualifications & Experience
- Part Qualified CIMA (Operational Level) /ACCA (Skills Level) II, Bachelor of Accountancy or an equivalent qualification
- At least 4 years of payables accounting experience preferably in a manufacturing or FMCG company
- Conversant with a recognised accounting package
- Attentive to detail, self-driven and quick learner
If you meet the above requirements, kindly submit your curriculum vitae, clearly highlighting the position you are applying for in the email subject, not later than 31st October 2020 to [email protected]