TIAMBO INTERNATIONAL CO.,LTD
Tiambo International Co., Ltd is an oversea subsidiary company of Tianbo Electronic Information Technology Co., Ltd, established in Apr 2012, the business scope is communication system, electronic system, electricity power project and petroleum project.
Communication business mainly services Zambia’s communication equipment manufacturers, telecommunication operators, tower companies and other customers, TIAMBO can provide a full range services of communication business, include site acquisition, survey and design, tower foundation construction and tower erection, equipment installation and commissioning, site acceptance, equipment room construction, equipment supply and relevant service.
About electronic system engineering mainly serve the real estate developers, government enterprise customers, is engaged in building intelligent systems engineering service, computer information system integration, firefighting engineering service, include building equipment automatic control system, security system, parking management system, broadcasting and video conference system, intelligent community video intercom system and other relevant engineering.
In the electric power business, mainly serve the power companies, to provide electric power engineering implementation services, such as infrastructure construction of power plant, power equipment
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Reporting to the Managing Director. The scope of the job is the planning, directing and co-ordinating of the human resource administrative functions. The HR manager will be required to supervise a HR Administrative officer. The overall objective is to provide the company with a comprehensive, efficient and effective service. Key elements of the job include the following:
- Adherence to and maintenance of company policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Lead the company in compliance with all government and labour institutions; serve as the primary contact with the companies legal attorneys.
- Ensuring that the HR MIS system is administered in a timely and comprehensive manner
- Ensuring filing of relevant documents in a timely manner
- Approve new engagements and ensure that the companies standard recruiting and hiring practices are followed. Approve other staff movements.
- Ensure that the companies Grievance and disciplinary procedures are being followed.
- Implement a performance management system and obtain feedback
- Establish an in-house training system that addresses training needs
- Reporting of HR establishment on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Assist in manpower and resource planning
- Assist the company in other related HR matters when required to do so.
- An HR or related degree from a recognised institution
- At least 1 years previous experience in same field
- A knowledge of MIS systems
- Computer literate
- Traceable reference
Applicants must have, Grade 12 Certificate, relevant qualifications, be sober minded, honest, innovative, be accountable, display initiative, work with minimum supervision, promote work ethics, good record keeping abilities, have leadership and good communication skills.
Candidates who meet the above qualifications and specifications should apply enclosing their detailed curriculum vitae, copy of NRC and copies of educational and professional qualifications, contact address, and phone numbers to: [email protected] Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org