Website Tigmoo dot com
Positions: Field Sales Executive 3 – Lusaka; – Kitwe 1
Main Purpose of Job and objective:
To achieve trading base and profitable revenue growth through the development of face-to-face and over the phone, long term customer relationships enabling high levels of retention and acquisition of new business within the Ad-hoc, Small, Medium and Large customer classifications. The Field Sales Executive with experience of Fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) products that sell quickly, such as soda drinks, beer, wine etc. Field Sales Executive will be reporting to the Sales Manager.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES
To gather competitor and customer data through field sales activities in order to create awareness of local market trends and competitors activities.
- Interacts with customers, face-to-face, to establish market information specific to them.
- Observe local market trends and relates impacts upon their customers.
- Collects competitor intelligence e.g. Rate Tariffs, brochures, etc.
- Shares information within the sales team to improve the ability of yourself and others to identify the most applicable Tigmoodotcom service against competitor product offers.
- Passes on the information gathered to the sales department for further analysis.
- Grade 12 certificate
- Diploma in Sales, Business Administration Sales, and Marketing.
- Degree in Sales, Business Administration and Sales and Marketing would be an added advantage.
- Computer literacy with good command of written and spoken English.
- 2 to 5 years sales experience in the related field sales industry with Zambian Breweries, Coca cola, Varun Beverages and Trades Kings products, face-to-face and business to business
- Proven good record of accomplishment in achieving sales targets
- Organizational awareness (structure, products and services)
Interested candidates meeting the above qualifications should send their application letters and academic qualifications in one scanned document PDF File to [email protected] not later than 02/02/2024 only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org