TIMAJA DRILLING LIMITED
Experts in Diamond Drilling Services, Mining, Supply of Mining E
- Full Grade 12 Certificate.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Valid Practicing Licence from The Engineering Institute of Zambia (EIZ)
- Minimum 5 Years’ work experience with 3 years leadership position. Experience in the Mining Industry (Mining Equipment) will be an added advantage.
- Must have knowledge in ERP, Microsoft Office. Solid Work knowledge will be an advantage.
- Valid Driving Licence and Sili cosis Certificate
- Conduct the site visits for equipment inspection.
- Control and guarantee the optimal execution of preventive and corrective maintenance activities as planned.
- Inspecting equipment and conducting routine maintenance.
- Prepare the procedure and instructions to the Maintenance team.
- Troubleshooting equipment malfunctions.
- Removing old equipment and installing new machines.
- Proving technical support and training on new equipment.
- Plan, Monitor, Review and Validate the generation of daily, weekly and monthly control reports for each project.
- Prepare risk analysis and identify, classify, and quantify possible impacts to the plan and design mitigation plans to control them.
- Adhering to all safety and performance regulations.
Suitably qualified candidate should send their CV and other supporting documents as ONE DOCUMENT with “Job title applied for” as subject.
Application must be addressed to;
The Human Resources Manager
Timaja Enterprises Limited
Sabina Junction off Mufulira Road.
Please Note that’s Timaja Enterprises Limited does not ask for any thing of any kind during the recruitment process. Be reminded that only the candidates who meet the requirements will be contacted