TONGABEZI TRUST SCHOOL
EXCELLENT TEACHER WANTED
Tongabezi Trust School is an Independent School with nearly 280 children from Pre School to Grade 9. We offer high-quality education and co-curricular activities to vulnerable children within the rural community on the outskirts of Livingstone. The school follows the Zambian National Curriculum together with influences from overseas. The Vision of the school is to develop independent learners who have the skills to make informed decisions about their lives; their future and the world they live in so as to fully utilize available opportunities.
We invite applications from qualified individuals for the following post:
Primary School Teacher (Grade 5, 6 & 7)
Required for Term 2 2020
We seek an enthusiastic, qualified and experienced teacher to take up an exciting job effective May 2020. The candidate must be reflective, passionate and highly creative. The ideal candidate will need experience of successful teaching at the primary school level and a wider understanding of current educational issues.
Applicants must have a minimum of the following;
- Recognized primary teaching qualification from an accredited provider.
- At least 3 years of experience at an appropriate level. Candidates without experience will not be considered.
- The applicant must be registered with the Teaching Council of Zambia.
- A relevant teaching Degree or Diploma from a reputable University. Specialty in English in addition to primary qualification will be desirable.
- Private sector experience in a vibrant and recognized institution will be highly advantageous as will a flexible and positive attitude.
Interested candidates should submit an application letter and curriculum vitae by email to the Headteacher, Tongabezi Trust School. ([email protected]) the closing date for receiving applications is Wednesday 15th April 2020.
The Head Teacher
Tongabezi Trust School
P.O. Box 60113
Email: [email protected]