Website Tongabezi Trust School
TONGABEZI TRUST SCHOOL
Tongabezi Trust School is an Independent School with over 280 children from preschool to Grade 9. We offer high-quality education and co-curricular activities to vulnerable children within the rural community on the outskirts of Livingstone. The school follows the Zambian National Curriculum together with influences from overseas. The Vision of the school is to develop independent learners who have the skills to make informed decisions about their lives; their future and the world they live in to fully utilize available opportunities.
We seek enthusiastic, qualified and experienced teachers to take up exciting jobs for the positions listed below. The candidates must be reflective, passionate and highly creative. The ideal candidates will need successful teaching experience and a wider understanding of current educational issues.
1. Social Studies /Chitonga Teacher (1 position)
2. Primary School Teacher (1 position)
Applicants must have a minimum of the following;
- A relevant teaching Degree or Diploma from a reputable College or University.
- Registered with the Teaching Council of Zambia.
- Ability to differentiate and meet the diverse learning needs of students.
- Must be Computer Literate
- At least 3 years of teaching experience at a recognised institution will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates should send copies of their Grade 12 results, relevant teaching qualifications, CV, and an application letter to [email protected] or letters to the address below.
The Head Teacher
Tongabezi Trust School
P.O Box 60113
Only shortlisted people will be contacted.
The closing date for receiving applications is Friday
16th February, 2024.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com