Top Southern Africa Transport Limited
Cross Boarder Transportation Company
We are looking for a result driven Fleet Controller/Office Clerk to be responsible for the efficient monitoring and supervision of our truck drivers and company trucks respectively.
- Monitoring and controlling the day to day movements of all the trucks from the yard, loading point transit and the offloading points.
- Using the tracking system (GPS) to track the movements of our trucks all the time
- Liaising and following up with the various clearing agents pushing the company documents at the various boarders
- Submitting regular and comprehensive monthly reports to the supervisor on vehicle movements and problems.
- Ensuring that the driver have all the necessary lashing equipment’s before they arrive at the loading and offloading points
- Making sure that the driver arrives at the destination according to the ETAs and guiding the drivers on the routes and borders to take during a given trip.
- Strictly following, and ensuring that all drivers understand and strictly follow all Company Health, Safety Security and Environmental requirements, as determined by the Company operating Manual from time to time.
- Debriefing of drivers after a given trip.
- Undertaking or performing any other lawful assignments or instructions issued by the supervisor.
- Must possess a Certificate or Diploma in Transport and Logistics
- Must be between 25 and 35 years old
- Must have the ability to use IT packages and electronic communication methods.
- Must have excellent geographical knowledge.
- Must have good man management and coordination skills with an eye for continuous improvement.
- Physically fit and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluent in both verbal and written English.
Skills and Abilities:
- A good team player.
- Multi-skilled and hardworking, with a meticulous and efficient work ethic.
- Ability to follow processes and procedure.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Must have excellent numeracy literacy and organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail to ensure the highest accuracy.
- Able to deliver excellent customer service both internally with work colleagues, and externally, with vendors and other stakeholders.
- Willing to work overtime at short notice, and able to meet tight deadlines.
The closing date is 12th September 2020. Application letters with CV’s must be sent to P.O Box 31506 or [email protected]