Top Up Company
The successful candidate will be managing and supervising the daily production of the bakery products. Ensures that all baked goods are produced while achieving maximum productivity with minimum wasted effort or expense. Confirms all baked goods are produced with highest standards of food safety and quality.
- 3 years working experience in a baking environment, Knowledge of flour products and baking, Strong relationship management skills and commercial bakery technical skills.
- Grade 12 school certificate, Diploma in Advanced Bakery studies,
- Excellent computer skills on in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.) and internet
- Able to understand and follow oral or written work instructions
- Strong communication skills
- Able to multi-task
- A thorough knowledge of inventory planning, forecasting techniques as well as operational systems and warehouse management
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills required
- Must work in/ with bakery throughout the work day
- May work late at night or early mornings to facilitate production of goods
- May need to work overtime in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in all types of environments (warehouse, manufacturing, administrative office, etc.)
- Able to sit or stand and walk throughout the scheduled work shift
- Able to lift and/or move weights.