We are looking to recruit and develop young HR talent through our Graduate Human Resource Program. Eligible candidates will have the opportunity to work at TopFloor for up to 6 months and get knowledge, skills, and exposure in the following pillars of Human Resource practice:
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Administration
- Human Resource Compliance
- Human Resource Consulting
- Recruitment and Selection
- Learning and Development
Desired Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Must be aligned to the values of the TopFloor brand.
- Must have a Degree in Human Resources or equivalent, which was obtained between January 2022 and September 2023.
- Some prior experience in any of the HR Practice areas is an added advantage.
- Should have demonstrable skill in the use of MS Office skills (Microsoft Word, Spreadsheets, PowerPoint).
- Should understand how to use the Google based work systems (Gmail, Google Calendar, and Google Drive).
- Should possess demonstrable communication (written, verbal and non-verbal) and self-leadership skills.
- Should be able to communicate and relate with colleagues and clients at different levels of management from different cultures.
- Should have some experience with report writing and record keeping.
- Should have ability to plan, be organised and manage time and deadlines effectively.
- Possessing a valid driver’s licence is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Applicants should send their resumes to [email protected] with the job title as the email subject before 20th September 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.