Our client, a healthcare technology services company, is looking to is looking to hire an Operations Coordinator who will be responsible for accurate monitoring, evaluation, analysis and reporting of key metrics of for various work sites.
- KPI Tracking
Make sure all operational sites know their target.
- Pull and analyse weekly data for your operational sites.
- Collaborate with the teams at operational sites in developing strategy for hitting weekly targets.
- Share the performance of the week and weekly strategy with the operational sites to bounce back when KPI are below target.
- Update your with the operational site section in the weekly sales tracker and insert comment before the weekly KPI calls.
- Follow up with your with the operational site and make sure all data is entered into cloud;
- Edit the data, identify the variance between the cloud and the tracker through data cleaning;
- Summit the reason for the variance to the operation Manager for possible intervention;
- Constantly communicating with the operational site staff to find out any Cloud relate issues;
- Visit each with the operational site once every month or two and conduct monitoring;
- Use the monitoring form to document the outcome of your visit and summit it to the Operation Manager;
- Conduct mystery shopper every 6-month in one of your operational sites with poor performance to uncover some operation issues that would lead to poor performance;
- Monitor the implementation of patient’s satisfactory survey;
- Help the Operation Manager in the pre-assessment of new operational sites as part of the expansion pipeline;
- Participate in the on boarding of new staff and volunteers;
- Lead training of the new operational site staff base on the location assigned to you;
- Make sure all product and equipment are available for the location assigned to you; and
- Do any other activities assigned to you during new site launch by your manager.
- Weekly call with the Operational-Site-In-Charge to review the weekly performance of the operational sites;
- Constantly communicate with site staff to know any cloud issue and forward it to your manager;
- Communicate all product relate issue to the lab manager about anything that might arise;
- Update the relevant authorities about weekly performance of the site;
- Follow up on invoice payments with the operational sites;
- Adhere to all Organisational Policies and Procedures as defined in this agreement and any future agreements;
- Develop and maintain working relationships with local Organisational partners, potential partners and other international organisation; and
- Establish a culture that embraces diversity and maximizes the learnings from a diverse team.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Development Studies, Social Sciences, Economics, Project Management, Public Health or related field.
Must have not less than 2 years of work experience (with preferred experience of work in an NGO).
- Proven project management experience with an INGO is mandatory, along with preparing and managing budgets and writing reports.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and proven experience of leadership and coordination of a multidisciplinary and multicultural teams.
- Should have a passion for fieldwork and willingness to adapt to uncomfortable environments.
- Should have excellent time management skills and ability to work under pressure and respect deadlines.
- Should have excellent financial / numeracy skills, including experience of budget preparation and monitoring.
- Should be experienced in monitoring & evaluation and research.
Must have excellent computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PPT);
- Must have ability to strategic think and striving for high performance and improvement with demonstrable problem solving skills.
- Must be accountable, trustworthy, understanding, diplomatic and energetic.
- Should be a self-driven and independent individual who can work with minimum supervision.
How to Apply
Applicants should send their resumes with the job title as the email subject before 31st January, 2024. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.